Quiri hollow cylinders are used for assembling and maintenance of plate heat exchangers.The assembly or maintenance reassembly operations of the large plate exchangers are particularly long and difficult. The use of Quiri hollow cylinders allows :
- To save time for reassembly operations
- To obtain an accurate and controlled tightening
- Perform the operation safely and muscularly
- Light alloy hollow cylinders, single acting, SLC model (lightweight, spring return, with a large centre hole)
- Mini MGEM hydraulic power unit (portable and single-phase motor).
- Light alloy hollow cylinders,double-acting, SLCD model (lightweight, hydraulic return, with a large centre hole)
- Hydraulic power station with independent outputs (allowing homogeneous tightening of the plates without adjustment).