Our braking and lifting cylinders are used in hydroelectric power-plant to brake and lift the rotor.
Our braking and lifting cylinders are used in hydroelectric power-plant. They are located under the rotor in the generator side.
These cylinders are dual pistons, hydraulic and pneumatic. They are used for following operation:
- Final rotor braking (pneumatic)
- Rotor set up (hydraulic)
- Lifting operation for maintenance (hydraulic)
QUIRI braking and lifting jacks are fitted with:
- Brake lining with mechanical fitting (no bonding) and that can be replaced without displacing the cylinder (maintenance friendly)
- Limit switches (to detect low and high position and lining wear)
- 4 powerful return springs to ensure quick retractation of the cylinder.
- Brake lining anti rotation device.
- Base plate to fit the cylinder on the machine frame.
You will find hereafter our standard braking and lifting cylinders brochure, however we would be glad to study on request a specific product.