Air hydraulic pumps, working pressure 700 bar, using a pressure multiplicator. Recommanded solution to replace hand pumps. For single and double acting cylinders
- Maximum pressure 700 bar.
- Hydraulic pressure proportional to air pressure
- Working cycle : advance / hold / return
- Foot operated valve for single acting cylinders (3-ways, 3-positions)
- Manual operated valve for double acting cylinders (4-ways, 3-positions)
- External adjustable pressure relief valve - set at 700 bar
- Oil capacity : 1300, 2500 and 4000 cm3 (delivered with oil)
- Air inlet pressure : 7 bar
- Oil flow : from 1200 to 160 cm3/mn
- Air consumption : 350 l/mn (without load) at 7 bar air pressure
Air pumps for single acting cylinders can be available with a remote control
Detailed description in our PDF catalog "Lifting tools and equipments" downloadable on our website.