Light alloy cylinders from 27 to 200 T, working pressure 700 bar : - Single or double acting - Load return or spring return - Hollow, with lock nut - Fitted with standard screwing coupling
Cylinders design :
- Corrosion resistant light alloy body.
- Working pressure 700 bar (10000 PSI).
- Corrosion resistant light alloy piston rod.
- Steel guiding ring, full charge mechanical stop.
- High pressure «V» pack piston seal, maximum temperature : 100°C.
- PTFE sliding ring (low friction).
- Return spring with attach nuts. Spring attach screw also enable cylinder drain.
- Wiper seal to prevent from external pollution.
- Flat or tilt (optional) saddle.
- Body collar thread
- 4 base threaded mounting holes
- 3/8" NPT oil port.
- Fitted in standard with HF738 coupler
Different types of cylinders available :
- QSR cylinders : single acting, spring return
- QER cylinders : single acting, with lock nut, spring return
- QCR cylinders : hollow piston rod, single acting, spring return
- QD cylinders : double acting
Detailed description in our PDF catalog "Lifting tools and equipments" downloadable on our website.
Special cylinders on request : please click on "Contact us".