Equipment designed to lift, move and rerail every type of rail vehicle (from tramway to 180T Diesel locomotive).
We have more than 60 years of experience in designing and manufacturing rerailing equipment, which has been developed with the support of major French ordering institutions. The QUIRI rerailing systems are recognized all around the world for robustness and facility of using.
There are three standard sets, including all the necessary tools for a safe rerailing operation :
- Tramway equipment for the rerailing of Citadis
- Light equipment for the rerailing of metros, railcars, locomotives, coaches until 80 t
- Heavy equipment for the rerailing of train, locomotives, coaches until 180 t
Each equipment is mainly composed of :
- Hydraulic power units with gasoline (petrol –gasoil) or electric motor
- Control desk separated or included on the hydraulic power
- Light alloy rerailing bridges in different lengths (1,1m - 2,2m …)
- Roller carriages with integrated translation cylinder
- Double or single acting telescopic light alloy cylinders with different strokes and lifting capacity
- Hoses for the connection of the different parts of the equipment with line rupture protection coupling
- Tilting jacks with lifting belt
- Rescue hand pumps